15 Day Spiritual Tour in Cambodia. Visit Angkor Wat & Other Sacred Sites
Join us to explore this colorful, exotic and deeply spiritual country in south-east Asia. This exciting cultural tour will introduce you to a multitude of people of different faiths & beliefs. Connect to other seekers on a meditative journey of nature, culture and awakening.
Join us for a 15 day journey in August 2019
The best of Spiritual Cambodia in 15 days
Dates: August 2nd to 16th, 2019
This cross-Cambodia spiritual journey will allow you to connect to Cambodia by
understanding the breadth of faiths and superstitions that exist. Starting in the city of Angkor you’ll explore Hindu temples, meet indigenous groups in the wild north, live with an Animist family on an island on the Mekong, meet Cambodia’s minority Muslim communities, spend time with Buddhist nuns on a hilltop, and conclude in the capital.
Your main hosts and guides on this journey
Are you ready to pack for the Cambodia?
- Relax and enjoy the journey, as the all the complications are arranged for you
- 15 days inclusive of accommodation, transportation and most meals
- Experienced local guide, fluent in English, and ex-Buddhist monk
- Journey with other like minded travellers from different parts of the world
- Crafted itinerary taking in the best of spiritual Cambodia