Himalayan Odyssey is an amazing spiritual tour to discover India as a seeker
Explore it’s ancient spiritual essence through the foothills of the Himalayas in 6 sacred spaces – connect to other seekers on a meditative journey of nature, culture and awakening
Join us for a 3 week journey 2nd – 23rd Sept 2018
The creme de le creme of Himalayas in 3 weeks
Discover this dream journey through the rich variety of lifestyles and traditions in India. From the famous bazars to the mysteries of Kashmir to experiencing natural life in rural villages. Filling yourself with the freshness of the mountains, the streams, and being inspired by the devotees in Ganges River.
You’ll enjoy group private practices of meditation, facilitated by Sheela, Omkar and other authentic spiritual guides along the way. We’ll have fun experiencing different ways to go within, and maybe you find one that really clicks for you! When you open the doors of your awareness in a space like this, wonders can happen.
Food is a big deal in India and yes, we love food! You’ll taste yummy Indian food from the north, to Kashmiri, Ladakhi, Tibetan to Ayurvedic sattvic food. We’ll take you to our favourite spots.
Your main hosts and guides on this journey
Helping to make the journey more relaxing, lively, colourful and enlightening. Meditators, mystics, mountaineers and bikers – they are the main conscious travellers guiding your journey. Not to mention the other spiritual guides we’ll meet.
Are you ready to pack for the Himalayas?
- Relax and enjoy the journey, as the all the complications are arranged for you
- 22 days inclusive of accommodation, transportation and meals
- Perfect balance of nature, culture and fun on a profound spiritual journey
- Daily spiritual practices with authentic guides, meditators and mystics
- Journey with other like minded travellers from different parts of the world
- Crafted itinerary taking in the best of the Indian Himalayas for seekers