Book the next Peru Odyssey 2nd – 23rd May, 2020
The cost of this 22-day adventure is just $4400 per person
You don’t need to pay the full amount up front; however, you do need to pay a deposit of $1500 in order to reserve your place. If you are booking less than 6 weeks before the trip begins then you should pay the full amount.
Early bird discount. Book before 31st January and pay $3990
We are using the Retreat.Guru service to manage bookings and payments. You can pay by credit or debit card.
You can choose to either pay the full amount when you make your reservation, or you can pay a $1500 deposit and the second payment of $2900 will be billed to your credit/debit card 6 weeks before the tour begins.
For the first time ever we are now offering a payment plan that varies depending on how far in advance you register. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to pay in installments.
If you want to pay in installments then you must pay by credit or debitcard.
If you wish to pay in full then you also have the option of paying by SWIFT International bank transfer.
Register today for Peru Odyssey
You should be aware of a few things before registering:
- This is a spiritual retreat, so please only apply if you feel called to this experience at a soul level.
- You should be in pretty good overall health and reasonably fit. We’re at high altitude for much of the tour and it can be challenging for some, though most people get over any altitude sickness within 24 hours.
- There is some walking involved that is rocky and steep to climb, nothing dangerous or technical, but not ideal for people with walking disabilities. In several places you’ll need to be on your feet for several hours and need to be able to climb steps.
- We like to use hotels that are unique, charming and locally owned, so no corporate chains – they are mostly 3-star hotels and guest houses. All very clean and comfortable.
- All rooms in hotels will be shared (same sex, and 2 people to a room). If you’re with a partner or friend, let us know so we can put you together.
- If you are taking any drugs/medications contraindicated with MAOI then you must stop taking these drugs at least 6 weeks before the tour starts if you wish to partake in the ayahausca ceremonies. This includes most anti-depressant type drugs.
To begin the registration process please click the button below.